Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Super Long Weekend

Since going to infant care in October, I've been falling sick almost every week. I caught a flu & cough bug and passed it to mummy as well. This whole week, I stayed home most of the time. During this period, I also started to walk and no longer like to crawl.

25 Oct, Sat - After resting home for 2 days, we checked out Fusionpolis, it is a tall building and still very new. Oops, mummy managed to capture my bugs bunny teeth.



The Market Place at Fusionpolis is hugh and empty. I had a thrilling time running about:)



After all the running about, we proceeded to Robertson Quay for a hearty breakfast. I had the organic apple & peach puree we bought @ market place.


At the Little Gym
26 Oct @ Anchor Point


Walking with shoes & without shoes. Even attempted to steal some bread:)

With Balloon & Pumpkin

Guess what I am doing?? Answer: Pooping!!

No comments: