Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Cutie Pie @ Sentosa


It's my first time in Sentosa today. We first visited the Underwater World and the ticket included the Dolphin Lagoon Show. I'm too young to enjoy the pink dolphin so while the adults enjoy the show i had my milk milk. Though I was so tired (no nap the whole day), I refused to nap. Grandma said I very "hong sim" heehee. The monorail does not goround the island anymore, now it only goes to VivoCity & back. Anyway we took it from Sentosa to Vivocity & back, jut to experience the ride. After the ride, grandpa was looking forward to bring me for a swim at the sea. However, the Z monstor kicked in and I slumped to dreamland in mummy's arm. In the end, I had a nice breezy nap by the beach. Due to lack of sleep, I did not enjoy the sand & the sea, I find the waves too scary but when I am older, I will come back to play.



Playing by the beach while waiting for the Dolphin Show.


Sun burnt & Sleepy


Giving mummy a Kiss:)
Super tired & desperately needed a nap
Finally Napping by the beach

Prefers this to the beach.

No comments: