Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Eden & Afternoon Swim



This afternoon mummy & grandma brought me to Eden for tea. See my disappointed expression cos i wanted my hands on godma's iphone. Later mummy let me roam about till she realised that my feet & hands were all black!


We had bbq and even steamboat to celebrate the mooncake festival. As usual we would have a dip at the pool before dinner. Mummy made me wear a new swimsuit with foam thinking I could float and won't require my yellow float. It was a good experience but I still can't swim on my own and with the foam around me, I cannot sit comfortably in the float. It was also chilly so mummy let me wear my thermal swimsuit. I enjoyed the swim especially when daddy play with me, the few mouthful of water gulped was worthwhile:)












No comments: