Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bird Park

I went to the Bird Park again with grandpa & grandma. This time mummy also took leave to accompany us. Daddy took time off and drove us there. I just recovered from fever and was still having running nose and cough. Due to the medication, I KO in the car and missed the Hawk Show. I woke up right after the show ended. This time I am old enough to enjoy more of the park and especially the birds.


The Hawk Show


Many jie jie & gor gor at the show


Just woke from nap, so engrossed looking at:

Flamingos


Parrots


Me in my Mercedes most of the time


With the Mascot


Befriending a Penguin


It was sunny and I asked to mummy to put on a hat for me



Enjoying myself at the Birds & Buddies Show


Thank You Grandpa for pushing me on this hot day & up slope too.

Obviously I am enjoying the ride


Hello Mr Rooster:)


Lory Loft

Grandma with Mr Parrot


Grandma brought me to the suspension bridge


Me walking the bridge & saying hi to Mr Parrot


Mummy, fern leave for you?


I am very careful on the part of the bridge with holes by walking one cm at a time

At the waterfall:







My new Water Bottle


With Grandpa - waiting for the Children Parrot Show


No comments: