Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Brandon is 2

This evening Brandon celebrated his second birthday. Co-incidentally I am sixteen month old today as well. We had a nice bbq dinner where Daddy is the cook. After the sumptuous dinner, we had a very nice birthday cake to end the evening. Before we left, Aunty Wendy gave me a electric music car. I could not resist and sat in it although it was really dusty. I always enjoy myself at Brandon's house as there are lots of toys to entertain me.


Lounging & Watching DVD before dinner


Look at me, I can operate a notebook and even use a mouse:)


Daddy doing his stint


Learning to drink from a cup


Playing with the keyboard


Trying to walk down the steps


Naughty me biting Kate



Pushing the stroller in style




Previewing the cake


The three kg Birthday Cake


The Birthday Boy


Singing the BD song and me trying to steal a banana



The cake is delicious


Me having second helping by going around asking for more



Guess how much cake i ate??

No comments: