Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Day at the Zoo

I've been looking forward to a zoo trip since the Kidz World opened last December. Finally we get to go as grandpa mangaged to get us free tickets. I woke up really early and we went for breakfast before going to the zoo and by the time we reached I badly needed my nap but obviously I tried hard to enjoy the zoo. The weather was a killer, sitting in the pram is hot hot hot! The water play was refreshing. I was a little overwhelmed as there are so many older kids so Daddy stayed with me. Daddy put me on the slide and slid behind me nearly squashing me! Poor Daddy was scolded by Mummy. I finally took a very short nap after the playing with water and woke up at KFC at the entrance. I guess the yummy chicken smell woke me up!




Water Fun:

No comments: