Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Colourful Week

My childcare was close on Monday, 1 June. In the morning, we went to Mouth Restaurant for yum cha with grandma & grandpa. We did not know the restaurant only opened at 11am on weekdays and we were there about half an hour early. By the time the food arrived, I was famished and ate a lot. There's the chee cheong fun, the steam carrot cake, the fried yam cake, the beef hor fun and the yummy tao sa pao. omg, did I really ate that much??


Yippie, there's no School today! With my favorite Pocky


Sitting on the "Hippie Ya Ya" while waiting for the restaurant to open


This Philippino Gor Gor Kept wanting to sit with me.

It's the start of the GSS so after our dim sum meal we went to Orchard to shop. I get my first Sesame Street magnetic book and also a Barney book. In the evening mummy attempted to take a picture of me & Daddy as the childcare requested that I bring a photo of e & Daddy. I am going to make something special for Daddy, it'll be a Father Day gift for papa. However all the shots we took are so unprintable that we have to post it here....just for laff:) Till now it is a challenge to take a good picture of me as I am so hyper that I don't stay still even for the camera. Mummy has given up on me, she taught me to smile and demonstrated it to me. I thought smile means closing my eyes as when mummy demontrate, her smile was so wide that her eyes look close to me. In the end, whenever mummy asks me to smile, I'll shut my eyes. Sorry mummy, I'll learn someday.....



We went to the Little Big Club Live in Concert Eagan and Harley. Daddy was worried that I will not sit still for the 1.5 hr show. Well I was 'exploring' the show venue initially but as soon as the show starts, I guai gaui sit on the booster seats and enjoyed the show. The trick is the tub of pop corn which I claimed to be mine.



On Saturday, Mummy went to aunty Chyn's house for Little Things Party. Look at the spread of Little Things Aunty Chyn Prepared.....yummy!


No comments: