Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Twenty One Month Old

Time passes by so fast, I'm 21 month old today and it's one day before National Day. We did not have any plan but since it's a day to mark in my calendar, we went to Fusionopolis as there is enough space there for me to expend my energy. I have been playing with mummy's camera and been going around pointing the camera at people I don't know and ask them to "smile". However today I suddenly discover the "shoot" button and was clicking away with the camera facing myself. When we reached Fusionopolis, we went to checked out the MC even though it was closed for the day. We spotted my name on the shoe rack, waiting for me to start cc in September. Next we went to the ground floor where I ran around and we had a snack at Ya Kun. There was a clear glass panel on the floor that can see through to the car park below. I scared scared don't dare walk on the glass but stepped on the beam and holding on to dear life. Hmmm I have height fobia!


Photos Taken by me!


Getting ready to run around


I love this place!


L: Height Fobia, R: Taking a break


L: Enjoying my 1st steamboat dinner, R: So hot!

After dinner and feeling hot & sweaty, I had a enjoyable bath:


No comments: