Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 28, 2009

Farewell Party

I've taken ill this week. On Sunday I had fever and then I completely stopped eating and drinking so I went to see Dr Chan. I had ulcers in my throat, that was why I was salivating too as it was painful to swallow. Under Grandma's care, I slowly got better and started drinking soup and eating Gerber Stars on Wednesday evening. I have also broken a record, I have not drank milk for 5 days already and mummy is very worried.

Mummy has planned my farewell party at my current childcare centre today and luckily I am well enough to attend. Grandma brought me there in the afternoon to bid farewell to all my friends. Some of them like Yana, Ze Rui & Jovan have been with me from infant care days. I will surely miss my dear friends. ~ SOB ~


No comments: