Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

I'm TWO

I attended my birthday party after a good nap & feeling refreshed. This year the theme is Barney and we even have a purple mascot dino popping by to entertain the guest. Well I guess, we 2-year olds are not prepared for a real life "Barney" and we were in fact a bit terrorised. That aside, the party was great and I loved the cake which I had quite a few helpings. Godma Sue & Aunty Chyn with their Singapore INK gave us nice tattoos. I asked for 3 tattoos : 2 my legs and 1 on my arm:)

The Birthday Girl:


The Purple Dino posing with the guests:




Can you tell that I am afraid?:


Me & My Cousins:


My Nice Barney & Friends Cake & Barney Agar Agar:


The Cake Cutting with Ah Ma & Ah Gong:


The Beautiful Piglets:

No comments: