Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 27, 2009

School Concert

This week at Mindchamps, we invited our parents to our year end concert. Mummy was not expecting me to perform as I'm in the PG class and she is quite skeptical about us performing. We prove Mummy right, as most of us are very tense and have stage fright. Mummy and grandma even hide themselves so that I cannot spot them. Well, I am very much myself again after the concert and at the reception. I am the only one who chiong for the food, oops!

Hey, I'm not the only "stone" performer:


The PG Performance: I am the first in line. I was so glad the performance is over that I finally shake the tambourine.


When it comes to food, I not shy at all:


All smiles again & even can do the twist!


At Vivocity with Mickey & Minnie


I'll do anything to earn a coin for a ride!



No comments: