Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Desaru Fruit Farm Trip

It's early Saturday morning, we set off to Changi Ferry Terminal to board the ferry t0 Desaru. The ferry ride is about 30 mins. Upon arrival, we went to Desaru Fruit Farm for breakfast before visiting the farm. The farm has lots of fruit trees and a herbal garden as well as a mini zoo. By the time I reached the herbal garden, zzz monstor came and I took a short nap in time to look at the yellow duckies and monkeys at the mini zoo.


Holding Granma, going to board the ferry


We started the trip with a hearty breakfast.


I found friends at the farm:)

The Fruit Farm Tour:


After nap, looking at the yellow duckies.

We checked into Pulai Beach Hotel at about 2 pm. We get to rest for about 2 hours before proceeding to Ostrich Farm. At the Ostrich Farm, there are many ostrich from all ages. The lifespan of an ostrich is about 60 years. The Ostrich egg is hugh and it takes 15 person to finish one ostrich omelet! We then had seafood dinner with baby lobstors. Finally we took a one hour ride to Kota Tinggi for a boat ride to view fire flies. The fire flies makes the tree sparkler like a xmas tree. To me thry are like twinkle twinkle little stars:)


Ostrich Egg selling at RM$50 each!


Two weeks old Ostrich


Mummy has to carry me as I'm don't like the sandy ground.

Day 2 - Sunday:
In the morning, I spent some time in the pool and also the indoor playground before we checked out at 11.30am. We had lunch before the the ferry back to Singapore.


Thanks to Kate, I hv a float to bring along.



I junped into the pool & mummy catch me


At the indoor playground before checking out

Align Center

No comments: