Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ritz Carlton & Sg Flyer

Friday, 24 July we checked into Ritz Carlton for a one night stay. I was given a warm reception, the staff gave me a yellow duckie balloon, a box of crayons and a colouring book. There's also apple juice and apple at the reception area. We had lunch at Dirty Nelly before going to Kiddy Palace to buiy me a new float. While mummy buy me the float and a Barney DVD (to ensure I gaui gaui stay in the room), Daddy brought me to the playground outside KP. Daddy also spotted The Little Gym and signed up me for a free trial. Teacher Richie was surprised that I am so agile and remember the routine of the class. I even tried to walk unaided on the balancing beam. I was so full of energy that after gym exercise I still did not want to nap so we headed to the pool before going Changing Appetite for dinner.


Playing with my new crayons & colouring book


Exploring the room. As usual, playing with the phone.


At lunch - Dirty Nelly


Swinging at the playground


At Mac Cafe



Aiming for the Bar


Hanging on the Bar


Falling from the Bar


In my new float


Keeping warm



Fooling Around


View from our room: National Day Rehearsal


Doing a new dance at Dinner


No comments: