Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 27, 2009

November Babies Gathering

Aunty Sharron hosted the November babies gathering again on Sunday. I went after JG class and was the last to be there. As I was really hungry, I quickly gobbled down some mee siam (hmmm was it hot?), chicken nuggets & chicken wings. Before I was full, mummy told me to play with the rest of the kiddos. Mummy & Daddy were horrfied by my bad behaviour. I pushed Jovian, pulled Matt's shirt, snatched toys from Claire, stole Ashlyn's puff etc etc. Opps I was the Little Terror Ashlee.....opps such a disgrace.


Matthias, me & Zee Yann playing bubbles


L: Claire, give me the toy cars!!
M: Look! I snatched them from Claire:)
R: Now that they're mine, it's not so fun after all.


The lovely Ashlyn


Zee Yann


Javier


Hayley and Eagan - so sweet!


Garreth eyeing Ashton's cookie


Aaron - the Liverpool fan


Ashton attempting to blow bubbles


The cheeky Hayley


Jovial Jovan


Little Terror Ashlee


Miss Claire


Matt - taking a break


Bevis stricking a pose


Eagan squeezing balloon


Garreth fooling around with the float


Don't our cheeks look the same?


The girls are amused by Javier


Chairs pushing finale

More posts on this gathering:
http://tuangeekat.blogspot.com/2009/07/nov-mummies-toddlers-gathering.html

Till we meet again at our Birthday Bash in Novemeber!
Align Center

1 comment:

k@Ye_ said...

Din realise that Claire & Ash were fighting for the cars!!

Anyway, its so typical of them to fight for toys at this age! :)