Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Teacher's Day Playdate

It's Teacher's Day and my new cc is close and after staying at home to recuperate last week, mummy decided to take leave today and spend it with me, hurray! Mummy brought me to JG make up class in the morning. We attended the mandarin class which ended at 1.30pm and by this time I was famished. Since it is raining, we could not get out of Forum so have our lunch at California Pizza. Mummy ordered a mac and cheese pasta children set meal for me, it also comes with a nice big scope of vanilla ice cream sundae, yippie!

My delicious mac & cheese pasta:


It's so yummy that I even licked the fork & spoon:


Finishing my meal with my favorite ice cream:


After lunch, we had a playdate at Polliwog. I was so excited and has so much fun that I forgot to nap at all.


Down the slide and on the balancing beam



With Ashlyn


Ashlyn standing on the letter A


Matthias


Hayley


With Matthias at the capsule


Tunnel crawling with Hayley


The slide is too fast for Hayley so she let Aslyn had a go first


We take turns going down the slide


I had a fab time!!

No comments: