Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ah Ma's Birthday

Finally it's the weekend and it's also Ah Ma's birthday. This year we celebrate at aunty Wendy's house. I always look forward to visiting aunty Wendy as there are lots of toys to keep me occupied.

As usual, Daddy did the bbq.
We kids played while waiting for the food to be ready.


Kieran gor gor loves playing with Daddy's iphone.


Ah Gong feeding Brandon & me yogurt first.


Kate & I play get to play with Kieran gor gor's new laptop as he indulge in the iphone:)


We has a mini break, eating chicken wings


Cozy time with Kate.


We sing a bd song for Ah Ma


Giving Ah Ma a kiss


I poke into the cake for the choc cream!


It's yummy & Kate wants some too but she's too shy to get it.


Kate, I give you some:)




No comments: