Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 6, 2009

JG Farewell Party

The term at JG ends today with a special party. Both mummy and daddy get to attend the class together and I am at my best behaviour too. At the start of the class, I was already hoping the teachers will sing the "I Love You" song first. Mummy told me to be patient as the teachers usually sing it at the end of the lesson. Since it's party time, there's lots of party food and I enjoyed feasting on them, haha.


Enjoying the last lesson

Teacher painting a flower tattoo on me:



Making a Balloon Frog:



Wow so many things to eat!


Outdoor Play


Still Hungry? They're just toys:)


Going for 2nd helping while the others are playing outdoors!

My favourite I Love You Song:


Grand Finale, the Goodbye Song:



After class, I am still singing the I Love You song while Daddy piggy ride me:




No comments: