Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

GUG

It's Sunday but Daddy has to go to work for a few hours. Instead of staying at home, Mummy decided that she'll bring me to United Square to shop around while waiting for Daddy to join us after his work. We had lunch at Jack's Place. After lunch we walked past Growing Up Gifted & went in to take a look at the schedule. Co-incidentally we met Ying Ching going for trial class. Since we still had lots of time, mummy asked if I could join trial class but was told the class is full. However later mummy was informed that I could join the class. The class was 1.5 hrs which include music class & project work. During project session, I use a potato craved in the form of a leave and use green paint to stamp on a tree (cut out from a pc of paper). Later I completed the tree by using my fingers to paint the trunk in brown and I did my 1st art piece. Mummy was so proud of me.

Doing the boo again:


Mummy finally caughtme in action saying Up Down & with action too:



Me: observing the teachers singing


Project time: holding on to the potato waiting for the paint.

My 1st art piece:)


This picture is for Godma: the dress very nice!!

No comments: