Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Open Pressies

When I woke up this morning, there are so many presents waiting for me to open. Daddy took the pain to arrange them nicely so that I can take picture with them. I sat on the table thinking....how long do I need to open them all??

This is how I ripped open the presents and I took a long time....with 3 change of clothes. Yes! It was a tiring affair.






This is the biggest & last pressie to be open. It's from Aunty Wendy. Hmmm...

Lucky for me Daddy came to my rescue:)


Ta Dang...It is a kitchen playset!!!

The reason why I took so long to open all my presents was because, I started playing with them immediately. I also tried on the pair of nice lilac shoes which mummy was afraid was too small for me. I then carry a back pack and walk around the house:)














No comments: