Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 8, 2008

My 1st Birthday

It's my big day!! I'm ONE today:) Mummy & Daddy are busy preparing for my birthday celebration this evening. There's the cake to be delivered, the decorations to put up, the balloons, the entertainers & most importantly the 100+ guests to squeeze in the small function room which really stress mummy out. Me running a fever, flu & cough is not helping too. However, though I am not feeling up the mark, I enjoyed the party. I even grabbed a duckie made of fondant from a cupcake and suck it. My BD cake is so pretty and tasted good too...yeah I manged to eat some. Uncle piggy made me a nice birthday balloon in the form of a lady bug, being the not so dainty me, I spoilt part of it. Aunty Pinky painty a pink flower on my back:) Most importantly I have many pressies....

Here's a slide showing the decorations & my pretty cake & cuppies.

Another slide shows the party & the guests.

Fun at ONE cake & cuppies




With my cousins, we are all "piglets"


With Godma Sue & Aunty Chyn who brought her nice donuts


With Ah Zor (Great Grandma)


With my rave Mummy:)





g
n

i

Our Family Shot!

No comments: