Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

First Night Away From Home

This afternoon we checked into the Orchard Hotel. We chose this hotel as it is just opposite the Little Gym as I have class in the evening. Mummy let me try the comfy bed but I prefer to sit on the writing desk and pretend to read. I even watched TV sitting on the chair.




Tying on Mummy's Shoes


My favorite station at the gym, I can go up the platform and hang onto the bar all by myself.


KO after gym in the hotel's cot. My mummy was surprised the hotel has such a good size pillow that fits me till she discover what it is actually lol. I nap so long that we had dinner at the cafe in the hotel.



Daddy gives me my st poky, opps it's broken


Trying to put it back, hiaz cannot.


Daddy, I want your dessert, sob sob, why you ignore me huh?


In my PJ on the comfy bed. I sleep so soundly that we nearly missed the hotel breakfast.



In a chirpy mood.


Happily eating breakfast.


No comments: