Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 1, 2009

My 2009

It's 2009! I missed the count down as I was snoring away at midnight. It was a lazy morning, I woke at 8am, had milk and Daddy made pancake for me. Napped at 10.30am, woke at noon and had lunch. Mummy cooked salmon porridge with pork stock and tomatoes, potato & red spinach...yummy! After lunch, we decided to go to the beach at East Coast. When we stepped out of the house it started to drizzle. We went ahead anyway. Luckily, it was not raining yet at the beach. This time I am not afraid of the water but I did not fancy the sand, must be the grainy feel which puts me off.






What a big wave!


Why does the sand keep sticking to my hands? I don't like!



Playing with Sand


No time to build sand castle so Daddy made me an airplane and a duck


I left my foot print behind

New Year's Eve
To avoid the crowd, we decided to visit the newly opened West Coast Plaza. The first shop we visited sell very cute children's clothes and Daddy bought me 2 jackets, a top & 3 clippies. I also tried on a pair of sneakers but again my broad feet cannot fit and the next bigger size was not available. There were quite a few food outlets, we ended up in New York New York.



Me & Mummy waiting for our dinner

My bad eating habit:



I love french fries:



After a hearty dinner, mummy made sure I brushed my teeth:)







No comments: