Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Shoes Chapter

Like mummy, I have a soft spot for shoes. I only get to wear shoes when I started walking which was when I am about eleven months old. Actually grandma's rule is year old. Sorry grandma, this girl here begun walking earlier. Since Chinese New Year is round the corner, I'll start to introduce me new shoes which are still a little too big for me. Well my feet are broad but not long:)


Left: Little Feet, Right: Gap


My favorite shoes, they are the most "season" of the lot.
Left: Skechers, Right: Crocs Mary Jane

Old Navy: Very comfy and I am almost growing out of (size: 18-24 mth)


Left: Hello Kitty which I wore on my birthday, it's still a little too big for me.
Right: Thrumpette which is a birthday present. Very nice but a little hard and fit just nicely now.

Left : Colettee - I just started to wear this, perfect fit for broad feet.
Right: Handmade from Bangkok, too big for me now

Left: Pediped, Right: Gap
Waiting for to be worn


Left: Nike Mary Jane
Right: Old Navy
Both waiting to be worn (too big)

No comments: