Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Musician or Dancer

I'm 14 month old today, standing at 77cm. Mummy wanted to bring me for playdate but alas I am sick, down with the cough & flu bug. In the end, I visited the doctor instead at Everton Park whom Daddy heard is very good with children who are coughing. Mummy also took the chance to ask doctor why my tummy so big, his jokinly says that's why I am cute! Actually he meant all babies have big tummy and by 3 or 4 years, it will flatten, not like I have worms in there like what Yee Po thought. Since we are there, we had dinner at Mariner's Corner, a very old steakhouse which mummy used to go many many years ago.

Over the last 14 mths, I have shown interest in dancing to music and this evening I begin to show that I can be a pianist too. Mummy wonders if I should attend kindermusik class.

Will I become a musician or a dancer? Pls cast your vote.







No comments: