Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 14, 2008

Daddy is downgrading to a smaller car!!!

To mummy’s delight, daddy has finally come to his senses and be more realistic! Mummy has always been grumbling why daddy bought such a huge car. Especially the burden of maintaining the car under current climate: skyrocketing petrol prices and of coz, ME (additional mouth to feed :))!

In order to give me the best and nothing but the best, daddy has decided to sell away the faked Lexus and buy a more environmental friendly car (actually more economical rather then environmental ha ha ha), the Honda Hybrid. From a guy who loves hot wheels it’s a huge sacrifices.


One photo for keepsake!

I am really thankful that mummy and daddy have made so many sacrifices for me. First it was the heavy burden of buying a new house so that I can be near to my nanny’s house and good schools and now a smaller car to reduce their burden of “maintaining me” ha ha ha. Must really “sayang” my old folks when I grown up (from mummy and daddy: “You better be reading this when you are old enough! :)))

No comments: