Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 7, 2008

Fidgets!

Tomorrow I'll be 8 mths old! To celebrate this joyous occasion (also to relief their guilt of abandoning me and went for holiday in Bangkok) mummy suggested bringing me to Frigets @ Tuft City. On a weekday, in a tranquil environment, nobody would ever imagine there is a place where babies and toddlers would be screaming their heads off and running amok. Anyway, this is a pretty cool place, it is huge and designed specially for babies and toddlers (of coz a cafe for mummies and daddies to chill). It has various play areas designed for kids of different ages.

Anyhow, I found my baby's corner which is pretty well protected with everything padded. There were mini wall climbing and blocks of all shapes and sizes. Although I cant crawl up the mini wall climbing, i did attempt to do it. As a result, I received a few knocks here & there, but I'm pretty ok. Then, I found a blue ball and from then on, I refused to let it go. Whenever Daddy tried to take it away (coz I keep licking it), I'll wail & he has no choice but to return it to me:) Crying Power!!!

After a few hours of screaming, crawling, climbing, falling, grabbing, etc, I was exhausted and starved! Despite the noisy environment, I knocked out after my milk ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

At the end of the day, I had a fabulous time! I hope to try out the toddlers section when I am much taller and able to run (so I can defend myself from those older kids :)))).

Check me out! I am having a great time in the baby play area.

Here I am quenching my thirst after all the screaming and climbing. Thereafter, it was time for another round of fun and followed by a full bottle of milk :)..

Hmmm...can you see I'm having fun with the 'Sandman"...ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz? Btw, I can even pose for picture when I'm asleep man! Anyway, I fell asleep after finishing my milk...right on the comfortable sofa! Of coz daddy was right by my side protecting me. Daddy Rocks!!!

No comments: