Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Botanic Garden & Playdays

We decided to go botanic garden this morning as the weather was fine and it was not sunny. It's also the first time we put the tricycle to good use. We reached the gardens slight after 10am. We had breakfast in a nice cafe before we explore the garden. Mummy wanted to visit the Jacob Ballas Children Garden but we walked in the opposite direction. I started to drizzle when we were about to reach the JBCG so we went home instead. It was already noon and I also needed my nap as we are going to Playdays in the afternoon.



Playdays was fun! Kate, Garreth, Travis & Travis' friend Javier attended the trial together. There was time for toys, music, project, snack & waterplay. I enjoyed all but the snacks were a bit too hard for me so I pretended to eat hehehe...






No comments: