Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

Lazy Weekend

Saturday we went to Hort Park, it was mummy's company's family day.


Mummy, what did you put on my head again?


Mac Hotcake Happy Meal

In the afternoon, we went to Taka. Daddy was supposed to buy mummy her xmas present but in the end it was mummy who got con and ended up buying Daddy his xmas present. Poor mummy.......


In front of the Taka Xmas Tree


Look at me!! So cheeky!!


This is Daddy's Le Cube Xmas Present

Sunday Daddy has to attended a wedding so mummy has to "babysit" me. We went to the playground but it was wet due to the drizzle earlier. In the end I only get to sit on one ride. We also played bubbles.




In the evening, grand aunty invited us for dinner. I insisted on bring my phonics bus toy along and I even refused to let mummy carry it for me.



The phonics bus toy is very heavy!! I tripped and fell and my knee cap bled a little.

While waiting for grand uncle to pick us, I took a breather. A wicked mosquito stung me and my ankle was very swollen.



After dinner, we shopped at the Market Place @ Fusionpolis which I had so much fun running around freely.

No comments: