Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Xylophone & Thomas Bubble Musical

I finally get to play with my new toys today. In the morning, I play music with xylophone cum piano. Mummy thinks I hit the notes a bit too hard.

I use the mallet to hit the bar. Then I use my fingers to play the piano.

We went to Raffles City's Robinson to shop for mummy's clothes and at the same time bought my favorite Pigeon biscuit and dinner packs. Since Daddy has stomach flu, he accompanied us to Cafe Cartel for breakfast. Mummy shared her bread, scrambled eggs and pancake with me. In the car, mummy realised that I had a cut on my thigh but the amazing thing is there was blood but I did not cry. When we reached Raffles City, Daddy quickly bought saline & plaster to clean me up.


As usual when I see bread, I become very excited and tell Daddy I want mum mum. I get impatient if I don't get what I want:




The Thomas Bubble Musical blows bubbles while it move and play music. However I like to stick my finger into the bubble outlet resulting in no bubbles.

My First Reaction:


While playing, Russell came by and I pointed at Russell and exclaimed "Dog!":


No comments: