Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Xmas Party & Grandpa's Birthday

We went to Agape's xmas party which was attended mostly by the older kids. I had no problem mixing with the gor gors and jie jies. We played games and I even did my dance. Teacher Anna said that I am ready to upgrade to the playgroup class.



We went to Aunty Wendy's house to celebrate Grandpa's birthday. I always enjoy going there as I get to play with cousin Keiran & Brandon's toys. There's even a real xmas tree in the house. I had so much fun that I missed my afternoon nap totally.


Grandma Looking out for me


Ashlee: Brandon, what's int he box?


Ateempting to clear the toy box of all the toys



Grandma: Don't fight! We'll not fighting:)


I'm good at this


Kieran Gor Gor showing me the different types of dinos


I found a chest of toys and see how strong I am


I'm a Rocker


Opps, this bed is too small for me


Brandon: I want to sit in the car too!


This real xmas tree has a nice pine fragrance


Kicking ball with Kieran


Birthday song to grandpa. We all wanted to blow the candles.


Photo with grandpa. Me, Kaegen & Kieran. Brandon was too cranky to join us.



No comments: